Rochester Ford/Toyota had been a mainstay in the Rochester area for decades. Although the dealership had always turned in satisfactory profit levels, it had also been turning in the worst customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction levels. The new owner, Rob Gregory, wanted the dealership to positively perform on all levels, not just on the numbers.
- Regain the respect and loyalty of customers and employees.
- Move to a customer-centric business model.
- Overcome the strong resistance among many employees that nothing will change.
- Bridge the respect gap between technicians and sales people.
- Have more fun selling cars.