At FISH! Train the Trainer, you’ll learn how to create an energized organization that is the “first choice” for customers and employees.
This two-day interactive workshop shows you how to create a workplace where people choose to bring their best every day. Learn proven, step-by-step methods to achieve sustainable success. Pick up tips from other FISH! Philosophers and develop a strategy to embed the philosophy into the DNA of your culture.
Meet your host, Deena Ebbert:
Here’s what three recent graduates of Train the Trainer took away from their experience:
At FISH! Train the Trainer you will:
- Take a deep dive into The FISH! Philosophy full of “A-ha!” takeaways and perspective-shifting realizations.
- Make the four FISH! practices – Play, Be There, Make Their Day and Choose Your Attitude—an essential part of your professional and personal skill set.
- Discover practical ways to apply The FISH! Philosophy to improve teamwork, service, leadership, retention and performance.
- Develop strategies to embed The FISH! Philosophy into the DNA of your culture, strengthening your mission, vision and values.
- Collaborate, learn and laugh with like-minded folks from across the globe.
- Enjoy an experiential treasure hunt that will help you generate new “success” ideas for weeks to come.
FISH! Train the Trainer is for anyone who wants to move their organization or team forward—owners, managers, operations directors, internal training/HR professionals.
April 18-19, 2019
Day 1 – 9:00am – 4:00pm, Dinner at 6:00pm
Day 2 – 9:00am – 3:00pm
SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St.Paul Airport/Mall of America
2870 Metro Dr.
Bloomington, MN 55425
$2,795.00 (Includes FISH! Starter Kit)