At FISH! Train the Trainer, you’ll learn how to create an energized organization that is the “first choice” for customers and employees.
This three-day interactive workshop shows you how to create a workplace where people choose to bring their best every day. Learn proven, step-by-step methods to achieve sustainable success. Pick up tips from other FISH! Philosophers and develop a strategy to embed the philosophy into the DNA of your culture.
At FISH! Train the Trainer you will:
- Dive Deep: Discover The FISH! Philosophy – full of “A-ha!” takeaways and perspective-shifting realizations.
- Transform: Make the four FISH! practices – Play, Be There, Make Their Day and Choose Your Attitude – an essential part of your professional and personal skill set.
- Discover: Learn practical ways to apply the FISH! practices to improve teamwork, service, leadership, retention and performance.
- Develop: Brainstorm strategies to embed The FISH! Philosophy into the DNA of your culture, strengthening your mission, vision and values.
- Collaborate: Learn and laugh with like-minded folks from across the globe.
FISH! Train the Trainer is for anyone who wants to move their organization or team forward—owners, managers, operations directors, internal training/HR professionals.
**This workshop is to help with internal organization training.**
April 28 – 30, 2021
12pm EST – 3:30pm EST
Virtual (via Zoom)
$2,795.00 (Includes FISH! Starter Kit)
Questions? Call 800.695.4534 or email email@example.com