At FISH! Train the Trainer, you’ll learn how to create an energized organization that is the “first choice” for customers and employees.
This three-day interactive workshop shows you how to create a workplace where people choose to bring their best every day. Learn proven, step-by-step methods to achieve sustainable success. Pick up tips from other FISH! Philosophers and develop a strategy to embed the philosophy into the DNA of your culture.
Meet your host, Missy Day!
A highly sought-after executive coach, trainer and speaker, Missy is well versed in business operations and the importance of asking key questions most business leaders won’t ask themselves. She brings deep experience in leadership development, strategies and high-performance team building to her work. Her passion is leading people to discover and maximize their strengths as well as those of fellow team members.
At FISH! Train the Trainer you will:
- Dive Deep: Discover The FISH! Philosophy – full of “A-ha!” takeaways and perspective-shifting realizations.
- Transform: Make the four FISH! practices – Play, Be There, Make Their Day and Choose Your Attitude – an essential part of your professional and personal skill set.
- Discover: Learn practical ways to apply the FISH! practices to improve teamwork, service, leadership, retention and performance.
- Develop: Brainstorm strategies to embed The FISH! Philosophy into the DNA of your culture, strengthening your mission, vision and values.
- Collaborate: Learn and laugh with like-minded folks from across the globe.
FISH! Train the Trainer is for anyone who wants to move their organization or team forward—owners, managers, operations directors, internal training/HR professionals.
December 16 – 18, 2020
12pm EST – 3:30pm EST
Virtual (via Zoom)
$2,795.00 (Includes FISH! Starter Kit)
Questions? Call 800.695.4534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org