At FISH! Train the Trainer, you’ll learn how to create an energized organization that is the “first choice” for customers and employees.
This two-day interactive workshop shows you how to create a workplace where people choose to bring their best every day. Learn proven, step-by-step methods to achieve sustainable success. Pick up tips from other FISH! Philosophers and develop a strategy to embed the philosophy into the DNA of your culture.
At FISH! Train the Trainer you will:
- Dive Deep: Discover The FISH! Philosophy – full of “A-ha!” takeaways and perspective-shifting realizations.
- Transform: Make the four FISH! practices – Play, Be There, Make Their Day and Choose Your Attitude – an essential part of your professional and personal skill set.
- Discover: Learn practical ways to apply the FISH! practices to improve teamwork, service, leadership, retention and performance.
- Develop: Brainstorm strategies to embed The FISH! Philosophy into the DNA of your culture, strengthening your mission, vision and values.
- Collaborate: Learn and laugh with like-minded folks from across the globe.
FISH! Train the Trainer is for trainers within an organization who want to move their team forward—owners, managers, operations directors, internal training/HR professionals.
**This workshop is to help with internal organization training.**
Event: Charthouse Learning FISH! Train the Trainer – Ft Worth, TX
When: August 15th – 16th 9:00 – 4:30 pm both days – Breakfast and lunch provided
Facilitator: Gene Girdley
Where: Muy Frio Margarita & Daiquiri Shoppe, 3613 W Vickery Blvd #109, Fort Worth TX 76107
Cost: $3,295 (Includes FISH! Starter Kit)
SpringHill Suites FortWorth University by Marriott
Hotel Dryce off Montgomery St – Hotel Dryce is locally owned, very modern, and perfect for anyone that also wants to experience Fort Worth.
Townplace Suites Fort Worth University by Marriott
All three of these are less than a mile from the venue and do not require getting on the freeway (a straight shot to the shop)
**Due to international taxing laws, these workshops are only offered to US clients.
Questions? Call 800.695.4534 or email email@example.com