- Forge caring relationships with students that inspire them to want to be their best.
- Foster a supportive culture where staff regularly celebrates and recharges each other.
- Build a safe environment where everyone is ready to learn.
- Develop clear expectations shared by every member of the classroom.
- Guide students to examine their behavior when it doesn’t work and take responsibility for more successful choices.
- Sort by Default Order
The FISH! For Schools Guided Journey is a staff development program for K-12 educators. It combines the practical wisdom of The FISH! Philosophy with sound research to help you:
The FISH! For Schools Pack helps you build a remarkable school culture. The pack starts with the FISH! video, a great way to kick off your back-to-school training. FISH! re-energizes staff and helps them support each other through the challenges of a typical school year.
Next is the Guided Journey, a professional development course that builds strong relationships among staff and students. It gives staff a common language and approach. Students and parents receive the same positive experience whether they interact with the principal, teachers or support staff.
Each Classroom Experience includes the Student FISH! video, to help students understand The FISH! Philosophy, and a guide with exercises and other resources to help them practice what they’ve learned.*Now offering two purchasing options:
- FISH! For Schools Pack - Kick off a culture transformation in your classroom
- FISH! For Complete Pack - Even more resources to transform your school