- Forge caring relationships with students that inspire them to want to be their best.
- Foster a supportive culture where staff regularly celebrates and recharges each other.
- Build a safe environment where everyone is ready to learn.
- Develop clear expectations shared by every member of the classroom.
- Guide students to examine their behavior when it doesn’t work and take responsibility for more successful choices.
- Sort by Popularity
The FISH! For Schools Guided Journey is a staff development program for K-12 educators. It combines the practical wisdom of The FISH! Philosophy with sound research to help you:
Welcome Back to the Reason You Became an Educator
By Philip Strand, John Christensen and Andy Halper
Schools of FISH! is about dedicated educators who help their students find the best in themselves. The inspiring stories and short essays provide practical ideas on classroom management. It shows how to apply The FISH! Philosophy to increase focus and self-regulation as well as making learning more effective and enjoyable. Schools of FISH! stimulate critical conversations for book clubs, faculty meetings or to kick off a new school year.Now available as an eBook on Amazon:
We packed four each of our most popular accessories in one tote bag, all for a great value!
We met Pete in a gift shop in California (true story). He wasn’t much of a talker, but he made us smile. We offered him a job as the official stuffed mascot of The FISH! Philosophy. Pete loves to sit on desks and computers, and wears a stylish label with the FISH! practices to help you remember them. Pete comes in a 4-pack (joined by his brother and two sisters, each of whom is also named Pete; it’s a family name).