FISH! Trainer Tools
Trainer Tools helps you develop a plan, with the managers of your participants, to sustain the momentum your event ignites and build alignment with leadership that’s critical to success.
- Save time and energy with customizable outlines for your FISH! event.
- Meet the needs of facilitators, managers and participants through multiple learning styles.
- Sustain long-term growth and change through supplementary materials.
- Planning is made easy with all the materials provided!
- Supports broader FISH! initiatives and culture transforming programs.
Our expert staff will help you find a solution that meets your needs. Call us at 800.328.3789
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trainer Tools Facilitator Guide: Takes you through each step of planning and practicing for your presentation.
- Facilitator Examples videos: Video clips of experts demonstrating key elements of a FISH! event.
- Event Resources and Sustainability CD: Exercises and other resources you can print for your training.
- Let’s Make A Day, Choose Your Attitude, Conversation Cards: Used in training exercises. Purchase more sets depending on your number of participants.
- FISH! Participant Workbook: Questions and exercises to engage participants, follows same outline as guide. Purchase additional workbooks for $15 each.
Learn more today. Call us at 800.695.4534