The first step in a successful FISH! journey is a remarkable introduction. A FISH! Philosophy kickoff event:
- Inspires people to find the joy they have been missing at work.
- Teaches four powerful skills you can use immediately for team and personal success.
- Unites team members to accomplish any goal.
- Is incredibly fun . . . and people learn more when they have a good time!
The FISH! Starter Kit provides all the tools you need to plan and lead a great kickoff. They include:
FISH!, the most popular training film of all time. FISH! gets people talking, in ways they never imagined, about how they can strengthen trust, appreciation and accountability—the foundation of all great teams. Available on DVD or USB. (FISH! is also available via on-demand streaming for 1 year. Price is based on number of viewers. Call 800.695.4534 for pricing.)
Trainer Tools. This comprehensive resource guides you, step by step, through every aspect of your presentation. It provides:
- 29 video clips of experts demonstrating key elements of a great kickoff.
- Questions to ignite essential conversations about how to create a fulfilling, productive and supportive workplace.
- Activities to help participants experience The FISH! Philosophy in action.
- CD with printable activity handouts.
- Activity cards
- Sample Participant Workbook with questions and exercises for participants. Purchase one for every attendee. Additional workbooks $15 each.
Essential Background for the Facilitator, a PDF of vital knowledge and tips to understand and teach The FISH! Philosophy.
Sample Bundle of colorful accessories to rev up the fun, engage participants and keep the FISH! practices top of mind after the event. Includes Pete the Perch, pen and poster.
Coaching Call. One of our expert consultants will guide you through the critical steps in planning a successful kickoff and energizing your environment. Coaching call is good for one hour. You may also purchase additional coaching.