FISH! For Schools Classroom Experience
Every school year, the average teacher loses 400 hours of instructional time dealing with behavior issues. The FISH! For Schools Classroom Experience helps you regain that precious time.
It helps you and your students:
- Create behavioral expectations that are owned by everyone in class.
- Live The FISH! Philosophy in a way that meets your goals.
- Build a caring community where everyone feels safe and ready to learn.
- Develop character, empathy and personal responsibility.
Each Classroom Experience kit includes:
- Student FISH! video – Blends the best of the original FISH! video with footage of students explaining how they live the philosophy. It’s a great way to show your students how these behaviors relate to their lives.
- Teacher guide with age-appropriate conversation starters and activities to help students understand FISH! behaviors and practice what they’ve learned. Includes CD with activity reproducibles.
- Posters to reinforce each FISH! behavior
- Music CD (K-2 and 3-5 only)
- Pete the Perch puppet (K-2 only)
Learn more today. Call us at 800.695.4534 Dismiss