FISH! is alive in organizations around the world—large and small, in all industries. Business leaders and owners, HR and training professionals, and individuals use The FISH! Philosophy to build cultures of service, trust, accountability and innovation.
Our FISH! films have been translated into 18 languages and are available in 38 countries. FISH! the book, which has sold more than 5 million copies worldwide, has been translated into 35 languages so far. We also offer FISH! products specifically for leaders and educators.
Looking for FISH! products internationally?
Contact your nearest distributor for information about ChartHouse Learning products.
Looking for an international FISH! presenter?
FISH! Presentation Groups are authorized to deliver FISH! events and training in many international regions.
Interested in Becoming A FISH! Distributor?
Our Partnership Philosophy
We place tremendous value on our relationship with all our business associates; it is the cornerstone of our success. We consider a ChartHouse distributor to be our partner, customer and colleague, and as such, we will listen carefully to your needs and expectations. We will work hard to provide you with information and materials to help you meet your goals, and we will do everything we can to serve your needs by ensuring that communications channels are smooth, and that you are provided with the necessary ChartHouse resources to conduct your business efficiently.
ChartHouse strives to be a world-class company with a name that is synonymous with quality learning programs and superior customer service. Our culture is one of constant self-improvement, and we are sincerely committed to building a lasting relationship with each distributor to meet their needs and expectations.
The following standards are required for International distribution of ChartHouse products:
- An International Distributor will be required to sell or rent the Programs and Related Materials in sufficient quantities that the net combined value of all rentals and sales, calculated on a quarterly basis, exceeds the sum of $5,000.00 USD.
- An International Distributor is appointed to market, sell and distribute video, ancillary and printed materials to businesses and organizations. ChartHouse appoints a distributor as a nonexclusive representative during the term and under the conditions of the agreement.
- An International Distribution Agreement is based on a term agreed by both parties from the date first written on the agreement. At the end of the term the agreement will be reviewed for a renewal basis.
- An International Distributor will promote the ChartHouse Programs in their general catalog, sales literature, advertising and telemarketing.
- ChartHouse does not grant the International Distributor broadcast rights, intranet rights or rights for streaming unless authorized by ChartHouse, nor does it grant the Distributor the right to rent or sell or otherwise distribute Programs to any organization, individual or business that intends to use the Programs for broadcast rights. ChartHouse will supply a digital master of the Programs to the distributor or inventory for the purpose of fulfilling orders for the sales of the Programs.
- ChartHouse does not grant to the International Distributor the authority to appoint sub-Distributors, agents or any other non-Representative employee unless authorized by ChartHouse.
- Distributor will accurately and promptly submit a quarterly Royalty Report to ChartHouse by facsimile or e-mail within 30 days from the end of the quarter.
- Subject to credit approval, invoice terms shall be due within 45 days of the date of the invoice.
- Commission rate is based upon the agreement arrangement.
For more information about becoming an international distributor, contact Kris Mauricio at ChartHouse Learning’s headquarters in the USA, or complete the application in full and submit to ChartHouse for further evaluation.
Interested in Becoming a FISH! Presenter?
An organization or an individual must have worked previously in a training and presentation sector. They should have knowledge of the FISH! Programs and products, as well as a deep understanding of the FISH! Philosophy concept and the ability to communicate that to others. Previous experience in working with the FISH! Programs would be very helpful.
They train on the FISH! Philosophy and actively market and present the Philosophy to live audiences either in a private or public sector using the business and personal growth materials.
ChartHouse will train a FISH! Licensee at their location or an international location. If a ChartHouse presenter/trainer is within an international location holding a FISH! Event and the company asking for presentation/training rights is able to make arrangements to meet ChartHouse within this international location, an appropriate time would be set to train them. If an organization is not able to attend a FISH! Training, ChartHouse will work with the organization on a one to one basis via a phone conference in order to help the FISH! Licensees plan their presentation/training, as a last case scenario.
A FISH! Licensee presents the FISH! Philosophy at a live forum and uses the FISH! Marks and materials to advertise, market, or otherwise promote an event. An event includes a trainer to an audience (large or small) and a one-on-one or small group facilitation and training. A training may show the ChartHouse motion picture once purchased.
The FISH! Licensee shall use its best efforts to promote presentations to all existing and potential customers within an international territory, and shall cooperate with all customers within their territory. The licensee is responsible for all costs incurred in marketing or promoting the presentation.
For a public event it is the responsibility of the international FISH! Licensee appointed by ChartHouse to offer a FISH! Event. In the case of a private event this is established through the company, which holds the event and the Licensee.
A FISH! Licensee shall purchase the necessary programs to offer a training. The type of an event being offered, either a public or private structure, determines the programs and products to be purchased. The FISH! Licensee agrees to pay ChartHouse per a major credit card for these items once the agreement is in place.
Yes, these records are submitted on a quarterly basis. The FISH! Licensee shall report the number of presentations delivered, and number of attendees.
An agreement is evaluated on a yearly basis according to the effective date on the agreement.
Yes, the trainer may charge a fee for their training services.
Only the person/company who maintains a binding agreement with ChartHouse shall deliver, speak, facilitate, or other wise perform a FISH! Presentation. A FISH! Licensee may train other persons to give presentation rights to those who meet the qualifications of a FISH! Presenter, but the FISH! Licensee is not authorized to grant that person a license to give Presentations outside of its organization.
The amount of presenters /trainers within an international territory is determined by ChartHouse. We do take into consideration the population and size of a specific country in order to decide an adequate number of presenter/trainers needed within a specific territory.
Not all presenters are naturally a distributor, or a distributor a presenter, but if there are two organizations within one country, which provides these separate services, then they should work hand in hand to create new clients and support each other to market the FISH! events, programs and products. A distributor is appointed for distribution rights of the program and products. A presenter/trainer is appointed rights to offer a FISH! Presentation or training, and rights to sell the products.
For more information about becoming an international presenter, contact Kris Mauricio at ChartHouse Learning’s headquarters in the USA, or complete the form below to receive more information.
Learn more today. Call us at 800.328.3789